The Village of Monticello, WI Welcomes You!
- HALLOWEEN TRICK OR TREAT HOURS: Saturday, October 28th from 3-6 pm
- SBA LOANS: Homeowners and businesses in Green & Lafayette Counties are eligible for SBA loans for damages they incurred in the July 2017 flooding. I have attached some information about this award and a SBA fact sheet. SBA loans are very low interest and if they had damages this can be a great help doing repairs and mitigation projects. SBA award notice IL_15308_Fact_Sheet
- FALL CLEAN UP DAY: MONDAY, OCTOBER 16th, all items must be separated/sorted and curbside by 7 a.m. Click here for listing.
- New signs at the 300 block of S. Main Street. Visitor parking during school hours between the signs.
- FOCUS ON ENERGY is offering FREE refrigerator and freezer recycling and a $35 reward per appliance recycled (limit 2). To qualify for the program, your units must be in working condition and must be 10 – 30 cubic feet in size (mini fridges are ineligible). Schedule your FREE appliance pick up at Focusonenergy.com or at 1-800-354-1898
- LAWN CLIPPINGS: Citizens are not allowed to rake/sweep/blow/wash any lawn clipping into the roadway. Citizens need to take the necessary precautions to make sure your grass clippings do not end up in the street or on sidewalks. The Village has been placing warnings on doors per Ord. 6-2-13.
- PLANTING OF TREES & SHRUBS: Per Ordinance #SEC. 6-4-8 Except as planted by the Village, the planting of new trees and shrubs is prohibited in terrace areas.