VILLAGE HALL IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. WE ARE ENCOURAGING BILL-PAY AND FEE PAYMENTS TO BE DONE ONLINE OR DROPPED OFF AT THE DROP BOX IN THE ENTRY WAY OF THE HALL TO REDUCE FACE TO FACE INTERACTION.
The Village of Monticello is working diligently in response to COVID-19. We encourage residents to defer non urgent matters through email or by phone. Utility bill and fee/fine payments should be done online or submitted in the drop box in the entry way of the Hall. We are taking every precaution to keep our facilities clean, our community healthy, and limit the possible spread of the virus and other germs.
- Disinfected all surfaces and equipment after use.
- Continue to wipe down areas in constant contact.
- Make sure all employees wash hands regularly with soap.
- Increased sanitation attention to all of our facilities.
- Encouraging staff to stay home if they are not feeling well.
We also encouraging the general public to:
- Wash your hands before and after programs.
- Use hand sanitizers.
- Refrain from direct contact with participants; (handshakes, high fives, etc.).
- Clean equipment before and after use.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Use discretion when attending large events.