VILLAGE OF MONTICELLO
SPRING CLEAN UP DAY – APRIL 16, 2018
Monday, APRIL 16th – ALL ITEMS MUST BE SEPARATED
/SORTED AND AT CURBSIDE BY 7:00 AM.
All debris, excluding brush, must be in an area not larger than
4’wide x 10’ long x 4’ high.
- Furniture and miscellaneous junk
- Burn barrels to be discarded must be empty
- Brush and scrap lumber with no tree limbs over 6” in diameter
Or 8’ in length – in separate pile stacked parallel with street
- Metal and appliances
- Refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers, air conditioners, &
anything containing Freon. NOTE: ALL FREON SHALL BE
REMOVED BY A LICENSED PERSON AND A CERTIFIED
STATEMENT NEEDS TO BE RECEIVED BY THE VILLAGE
CLERK BY APRIL 11th.
- NO closed bags or containers / all items must be clearly visible
- NO construction materials of any kind
- Paint cans must be empty or open with paint completely dried
- All containers used to hold debris will be discarded
- NO propane tanks or cylinders
- NO e-waste (computers, TV’s, radios, anything with circuit boards)
Ashes and recyclables shall be disposed of at the recycling center.
Rock, brick, cement, garden debris, leaves, and dirt can be disposed
of during regular recycling center hours.
NO TIRES OR GARBAGE WILL BE PICKED UP.