How to apply for service

Applications/Forms can be printed from the website but they must be dropped off in person at the Village Hall and a form of identification such as a Driver’s License or State ID card is necessary. To transfer existing service into another name, a Utility Service Application needs to be completed.

Utility Bill Information

Your Monticello Utility bill will be mailed the first working day of the month for the previous month’s consumption and is due on the 20th of the following month. For example, the bill for consumption for the month of August is mailed the first working day of September and due September 20th. The bill includes charges for  Water, Sewer, Garbage and Fire Protection.

For more information about saving water around the home, including a home water use calculator, visit the Home Water Works website, sponsored by the Alliance for Water Efficiency.