Property tax bills are mailed to property owners’ mid December. The Village Clerk’s Office can assist you with any questions or concerns regarding your property tax bill or payment. The property taxes are collected by the Green County Treasurer’s Office for both installments (1st installment due January 31st and 2nd installment due July 31st). Receipts will be returned by mail only if a stamped self-addressed envelope is included with your payment.
1016 16th Avenue
Monroe WI 53566
Credit card or e-check payments are also accepted by Green County at a nominal fee. Click here.
- Greenwoods State Bank in Monticello
- Bank of New Glarus in New Glarus
- Sugar River Bank in Brodhead, Belleville, Monroe and Juda
- Belleville Community Bank and Brooklyn Community Bank, branches of Middleton Community Bank
- Associated Bank in Monroe
Please check directly with bank for business hours.
More information on these credits can be found at Wisconsin Department of Revenue and type the name of the credit in the search engine.